Sunday 10 June 2012

My kitty cats

So...I've been wondering about what to post since I've been home lately and haven't been doing anything exciting besides playing Sims 3 and working for college (yeah...so exciting). So I decided to post some pictures of my lovely cats so you can meet them and see how cute they actually are.


This pretty boy right here is Dalí. He's almost 2 years old.

Say hello to Louis! He's 5 years old.

This cute little fatso is Pinocchio. He's 6 years old.


And this absolutely adorable little guy is Freeser. A stray cat that me and my family feed and provide some fluffy pillows so he can sleep tighter at night.



And that's it! These are my adorable cats that I absolutely love and care about. All four of them are adopted and they're now having better lives.

xx

2 comments:

indie said...

que amores!!

Tobias Sikström said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! :)