Saturday 2 June 2012

The Fifties - Lisboa A MUST GO!

Good morning everyone! Finally the weekend is here even though I have to work today, it's still the weekend :)
Last night me and my friend Inês we went out for dinner at some amazing restaurant. The Fifties is a restaurant all american rock&roll styled who serves the most delicious meals like burgers, hot dogs, milkshakes and all that sort of food. I took some pictures of the space and the food to share with you guys, hope you like it and get HUNGRY ahahah

 Vanilla Milkshake - HEAVENLY!










 Mozarella Sticks - DELICIOUS!!

Garlic Bread


 Bacon Burger with Cheddar and some french fries - like OMG I can't even explain.

YUM!!

So...are you hungry?

xx

1 comment:

Rachael said...

looks soooo good! mmmm!xxx

http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.co.uk/