Sunday 24 June 2012

Ler Devagar (bookstore) - Lx Factory

"Eat some cake and be happy!" - on the chalkboard.








Me outside the bookstore (looking a little asleep)


Last week I went to Lx Factory and I visited this bookstore that I absolutely fell in love with. It has this intelectual cozy ambience that I completely adore. It has a bar and a little coffe shop that serves some delicious foods like snacks, hot and cold drinks, pastry and meals. The music is good too. You can just seat there and read for hours and time will fly. You can find not only portuguese literature but also french, english, spanish and german. It's such a lovely place to chill out!

xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog!

Feel free to visit my blog! Hope you like it & wants to follow! :)

www.fashionaddict09.blogspot.be